Case and Consulting Interview Resources and Tips
Case Interview: a job interview in which the applicant is given a question, situation, problem or challenge and asked to resolve the situation. The case is often a business situation or a business case that the interviewer has worked on in real life.
Cornell Career Services has many useful resources for case interviews.
- Check out this presentation: Crack the Case Interview
PrepLounge has several articles useful for preparing for a case interview:
- Identify your Case Type
- Structure your Thoughts
- Practice your Basics
- General Knowledge about World Demographics
Vault has many Case/Consulting Interview resources
Access Vault by setting up an account using your Cornell NetID and Password
- Once your account is set up you have access to Vault's many resources for researching companies, learning about different interview types, developing interview skills and many great tips.
- Tip: Sign up to receive the career tips they are great!
- Vault's Blog shares many useful articles such as: